I know...

I said I will be away to my last post...

But Jun arrived late yesterday. He arrived at 8pm so we decided to just sleep here at my parents house. I thought we will already go back home when he arrived but he said he was to tired to drive home. So yey for me I can blog again and be with my dear pc! LOL!

Today he attended a baptism. He invited me to go but I said I will be out of place there because the attendees will be all of his friend whom I haven't met yet. So I passed this one and he also agreed with me. I am not a very socialize person. I get shy whenever I am in front of so many people. And I don't wanna be called a snob.

Later we will go to my OB. I hope things will go well today. Wish us luck guys!

Newer Post Older Post

One Response to “I know...”

Jenn Valmonte said...

you are so friendly, it's hard to believe you are shy. well me, too, am a very shy person (think about how many EBs i didn't attend because i am shy).

good luck on the OB thing. let's pray for greater days to come.

happy weekends!