How was my day?

Well I spent it cooking and cleaning in our soon to be house. The target date of our move is getting nearer (before May 15,2007). I am happy seeing the whole house transform to a newly built house. Right now it is being painted. Our bedroom is already half finished. I wanted the color green in it. And the color yellow to the living room and to the kitchen. The exterior will not yet be painted because we are already short of money. I hope I could show you some pictures but our camera is still with my sister-in-law. She's still in Manila. She will be coming here on sunday so I hope next week I can show you already the house.

What did I cook today? It's "giniling na baboy". Honey said it tastes good but I am not happy with the result. I think my recipe lacks more taste. I really need more practice in cooking. I also made "pansit" for merienda. That is my specialty. heheheh! It may not be the best "pansit" but i am proud to say that it tastes good. =)

Tomorrow I will be there again because Jun is in Manila right now. He will be back tomorrow evening. I will be supervising the workers there. And cook them foods. Wish me luck!

Tah tah for now!!

Newer Post Older Post

2 Responses to “How was my day?”

Jenn Valmonte said...

di ko alam kung na-post response ko, ulit na lang ulit..

ganoon talaga minsan, pag ikaw nagluto, minsan parang di ka nasasarapan - dala na rin siguro ng pagod, init, saka kakatikim! =) but i do believe in jun, if he said your dish tasted great, i am sure he meant it.

Diane said...

Naku salamat naman Jen! Kaibigan nga kita! hahahahah! Ingat ikaw!