Paypal Please!!!!

I am begging paypal to complete the transaction of my withdrawal from them. I need the money already! I withdrew my money from them last January 26th and they said it only takes 5-7 days to complete the transaction and until now my money is not yet on my EON account!!! GGGGrrrrrrrrr!!!! I hate paypal right now! They didn’t even inform me on why my money is not yet on my EON Card! There are a lot of case like this right now. Aggie, Tala, Eden and me are affected with this. I just hope that it won’t take this a year to complete! Waaahhhhh!!!

Update from paypal.

February 05, 2008 | 12:54PM a PHT

We are aware that users in certain countries such as Malaysia, India, Indonesia and the Philippines, are currently unable to complete withdrawals to their Visa® credit, debit or prepaid cards. We are working diligently to resolve this as quickly as possible so that you can access your funds. We hope to have this resolved in the next 72 hours and will let you know once we have more updates.

Thank you for your patience.

The PayPal Team

Here’s the link to the announcement.

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/ph/200802051253492.html

I got a complete transaction to my withdrawal from paypal when I checked today, but my money is not yet on my EON Account. I just hope that tomorrow it is there already. Fingers crossed!

Newer Post Older Post