Random-ness. Again.

1. What are you looking forward to in the next month?
Nothing. I want to travel and I am not yet sure if our Baguio trip will pursue.

2. Where’s the last place you went besides home?
Manila for the Bebot EB.

3. Would you ever change for a boy/girl?
Nah. I love being a girl!

4. Is there anyone that you wish was out of your life?
Hmmmm... none.

5. Were you happy when you woke up today?
Yes. But happy with pressure because I need to finish doing online tasks.

6. Happiest moment of 2009 so far?
The Bebot EB as of the moment. I am happy to meet them finally!

7. Have you ever asked a boy for advice?
Yes. Long time ago.

8. Do you have a gay friend?
Yes. But we are not that close.

9. Do you lie about your age?
No! I love being 26!

10. Describe your life for the past month in one word?
Boring.

Ok I will go back to what I am doing. Need to finish looking for a key man life insurance for my cousin.

Newer Post Older Post