Tag Train #2

PLAYERS: DIGISCRAPZ: CAPTURED MEMORIES | DIGISCRAPTOLOGY | DIGITALLY DIANE
1. Last phone call you received? From the husband.
2. Last text message? From smart. Some info about their new unlimited texting. =)
3. Do you hate your life? Nope. I love my life!
4. Do you get mad easily? Not really.
5. What is your biggest pet peeve? Snob persons.
6. Are you cold? No
7. Do any of your friends have kids? Yes
8. Do you know anyone that is pregnant right now? Yes, my cousin Mariz.
9. Who should pay on the first date? The guy, of course.
10. How many years older than you are you willing to date? 4 years older and above.
11. Do you have any friends? Plenty!
12. Do you have any mean friends? Yeah.
13. What is the ugliest color to wear in your opinion? There is no ugly color.
14. Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hate? None.
15. Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff, seriously? Never.
16. Have you ever contemplated suicide? No.
17. Do you scratch your ears? Yes.
18. Who was the last person to hug you? My husband.
19. What brand are the pant/jeans you're wearing right now? I am wearing shorts right now and I don't know what's the brand of this one. =)
20. How tall are you? 5'. I am petite.

Tag Train #1 is here.

Newer Post Older Post