Web Hosting

I am thinking on whether to renew my other blog for its hosting or not. I am low on budget right now and expiration date is near already. Even if I don't want to let go of my other blog I will still lose it as I haven't got a payment for it. I am sad about it. But I am also trying my best to find a way to pay for it. A little sideline here and there and maybe I will retain it. Or maybe I will transfer it to another webhosts in which offers a lower payment. I will visit www.wpdesigner.com tomorrow to find a good webhost that is appealing to me.

My blog gives me income so it is important to me. I guess I need to keep my blog so that income will still come into my pocket. And with that I will be able to pay for the hosting and domain registration of my blogs. I will take note of this site. It is a great reference for web hosts. Oh if you are in need of sites to host your blog you can go to www.wpdesigner.com. They can help you to host your blog.

Newer Post Older Post