Beautiful Me

I’ve been a beautiful pregnant lady today. I mean I was not like this when I was pregnant with my first born. I look really horrible last time. With big nose, acne all over the face, chubby face and all. Ugh! That is why you hardly see any pictures of me when I was pregnant the first time. I am so glad that this time I am glowing. I can really say that as I compared my looks before and now with my pictures. And now I put effort in putting make up before I leave the house, put acne lotion to my face when I see a pimple popping out, put on good clothes, being more conscious on how I look when someone takes a picture of me. I am also more confident now. I can share photos of my preggy me over at facebook.  Maybe this is the perks of carrying a baby girl. I love it!

Newer Post Older Post