Weekend at my Parents House

We always see to it that we spend time with my family every week. I love going at my parents house to catch up with them. I love hearing stories on how’s their week went. All of my family members are there. My sister who is always out is present too! We exchanged stories on the things that happened to us and I love it that I got to know that their week went good. My sister and I talked about the royal wedding. She haven’t seen the entire wedding coverage so I told her some observations I got. She told me about the personal injury lawyers Tucson later on and I was like “I don’t know anything about that topic. Change it please. haha!” I had a great weekend spent with my family and I cannot wait for next weekend. It will be another day of catching up and bonding time.

Newer Post Older Post