Two Months

I forgot to post this here.

This is my niece at 2 months old. I am now scrapping her month by month pictures for my brother and sister-in-law. I enjoyed doing this. I already scrapped her first month and this (second month). My next to do is her 3rd month photo. I hope you’ll like this ate Shiela!

Credits:

Barely There Papers by Amy Wolf

Ribbon, Corrugated Hearts, Circle, Square, Froggy flowers, swirled stitch, Riveting Ribbons all by Natalie Braxton

Staple by Kate Hadfield

Labels by Birgit of Catscraps

Fuzzy Scallops, wooden tag alpha pink, White flower, Date stamp all by Janel Kretschman

Brush Stroke by Lauren Grier

Gem by Rachel Young

Photo Edges (recolored) by Sande Krieger

Handstitched alpha by Dani Mogstad

Font: Vaguely Repulsive, Verdana

Newer Post Older Post