Christmas Tag

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? This Christmas I want my gifts to be special so I am wrapping my gifts with paper.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial tree only.

3. When do you put up the tree?December 1.

4. When do you take the tree down? After Three Kings I think.

5. Do you like egg nog? Yah. I love it!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Toys and money.

7. Hardest person to buy for? older people. I have a hard time finding a gift for them.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Kids.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? None.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?This Christmas I’ve been so busy so I think I will be just emailing my friends and family this xmas.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can’t think of any.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Jingle all the way.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November month until 3 days before xmas. hehehhe!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Quezo de bola. I really love cheese!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear Lights.

17. Favorite Christmas song? My grown up Christmas List, Pasko na sinta ko and Kumukutikutitap.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home with family.

19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? I remember Rudolf only. hahahaha!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A star.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve. And if too tired already on Christmas day itself.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Hmmm. CrowdedMall.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red and Gold.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham, Spaghetti and Quezo de Bola.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Lots of Clothes. I am running out of clothes. waaahhh!

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Pass.

27. Who is least likely to respond to this? None.

Newer Post Older Post