Meeting New friends

I went home early yesterday because I will be preparing to go to the mall. Yes I am all alone. Hubby is in Manila yesterday so I was left alone to go shopping for gifts. I leaved the house at 3:30 pm and went to LCC to buy a casing for my cellphone. The keypad is already damaged because of my nephew. hehehhehe! I got the pink one instead of the blue one just to be different. And I love it a lot! Look at my new phone!

Yes Huey is on my wallpaper. If I want to remember him I just look at my cellphone. Feels like he was just having a vacation somewhere. :) :)

After buying the cellphone casing I went to the kids apparel to buy some gifts to Jun’s niece. I got her a dress. And then I went already to Gaisano Mall to wait for my friends Eden, Christelle and Mayan. They texted me that they will meet me at 6:30. I just stroll at the mall and window shopped. And then Eden texted me to meet her at National Bookstore. So I went there and after a while they arrived already. It was my first time to meet them kasi I met them online. Mayan was not able to go with them because something came up on her. Oh well next time na lang Mayan! We went to Greenwich to eat our dinner. I had fun talking to them. They are such a nice friends to me. And I am glad I met them. We chit chat about blogging and everything about it. After that we want to stroll at the mall but it is already closing time! My gosh! It is already 8:30! I went home after that.

Here are some of our pics taken at Greenwich.

To my new found friends Christelle and Eden I enjoyed meeting you! I really had fun!

Thanks a lot! Mwuah!

Newer Post Older Post