PhotoHunt: Long

This is my sister eating Pansit. It is a noodle which is for long life.

They say that if you'll eat this you'll have a long life.

Hmmm I really can't tell if it is true but I love to eat that. It is so yummy!

Newer Post Older Post

9 Responses to “PhotoHunt: Long”

jmb said...

LOL, I hope it works. A long noodle too, I guess.

JesieBlogJourney said...

You love to eat it and it is also believed to give you a long life, there's no harm done. Enjoy your noodles and save some for me. I love noodles too.

Mine is up too.

Have a great weekend.

maiylah said...

I love pancit! the shot is making me hungry ...and I just finished lunch! lol.

happy hunting!
My PhotoHunt post

Gattina said...

I'll try to get this plate here right away, lol !

Natalie said...

That looks yummy! I love noodles!

My LONG picture is up too! :)

Anonymous said...

It must be a healthy food! Great idea and I hope it works. Have a good weekend.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cool! The noodles look yummy. :)

Dragonheart.

Anonymous said...

pancit na naman? hehe for long life talaga yan.

http://alphadf.11penguin.net/2007/12/08/photohunt-long/

**"Liza"** said...

hehehe look yummy! pahingi! yep noodles are sure long! ;)