Dubai

Last week honey and I are talking about what we saw in Discovery Channel. It is about Dubai infrastructures. I was in awe to the place and I am telling him that I wanna visit Dubai before we get old. I want to at least visit a grand place in my entire life! I will be happy with just that. My aunt and Uncle who is now there to work said to me that the place is like you were in the states. They are also inviting me to visit them. I wish I had a lot of money to go there. I guess Dubai is the main target of Pinoys nowadays for work and for a vacation. My aunt tells me that there is a Mall there that has a lot of Filipino workers. Maybe because of the high paying job there. And add the very nice surroundings.

If ever honey and I will visit the place I will see to it that I can experience checking in a dubai hotel apartments or to one of the grandest dubai hotels. The one we saw on TV is what I like. A very clean, friendly people, sparkling furnitures, great architecture, amazing and beautiful place to stay in. I am imagining right now what will I do when i get there. Sounds exciting huh!

If you are planning on going to Dubai this Christmas for a vacation you can check out http://www.dubaiapartments.biz/ for your hotel needs. I am sure you'll enjoy your vacation there this Christmas. Oh can you take a lot of pictures of those beautiful dubai furnished apartments? And send it to me when you get back? That'll be the best gift for me this Christmas. Yes I am a very shallow person. A simple photograph can make me happy. So please do bring me the beautiful Dubai apartment in photo OK? Mwuah!

Newer Post Older Post