Car Loan Needed

We have a car but I think it is a very old one. I wanted to try car loans and purchase a new car but hubby won't replace our old one because it is important to him. No matter how old it was it is significant to our family. But I wanted to suggest to him to try a car loan. So that I can have a new car. I wanted to drive my own car long long time ago but hubby is too busy to teach me how to drive. If I know already how to drive my next step is to purchase my own car. It is so tiring to go to the mall or to anywhere when you are riding on a jeep two time or I have to bug my husband to drive me anywhere I want. What if he is busy? What if my appointment is important? Sigh!

If ever I will have the money to buy a new car or to finace it for a car loan I will surely visit this auto loan blog that I found on the net. You too should take a peek into that blog. Specially if you are thinking of getting a car loan also.

Newer Post Older Post