Medicine

I see a lot of people specially those in 4th year high School that they are taking a Nursing or Medical related courses. I too once chose to be a Nurse when i was still in High school. I don't know whats in a medical related course that makes me want to take it. But when i grew older my dream of becoming a Nurse faded. I hated blood and hooked to the computer. But it is still my dream to go to one of the medical assistant schools here in the Philippines. I think it is not yet late right? I can still go to a medical school.

If ever I will go to a medical school I will surely get help to my sister in law who took a medical assistant training programs and she told me that it was not easy to take these medical assistant programs. But I also wanted to try this. I wanna risk my life. hehehehe! Seriously my dream is to take up medical courses so I am still thinking of going to school again and take those medical courses.

So are you also into medical courses? Tell me how it is and if ever I will change my mind you can help me. hehehhe!

Newer Post Older Post