December Spotlight

Now I can share this. I’ve been keeping this as a secret only hubby and sister-in-law knows. I’ve been told not to tell anyone by Pia so I didn’t shared this to you guys. I was chosen as the December Spotlight on Scrapbytes. And I am so thankful to Pia for choosing me. Thank you so much Scrappinmoms for this opportunity.

Here are my 4 LO’s submitted to them. These are all paper scrapbooks.

About ME

My Wish List

The Magic between Sisters

Jump for Joy

Read more of my spotlight on the December Scrapbytes.
Thanks for looking! And thanks to all those who commented to me on Scrapbytes.

Newer Post Older Post

4 Responses to “December Spotlight”

Benga said...

You deserve that spot! Congrats!

Diane said...

Thank you so much Marix!

Tazshi said...

Congrats! =)

Tazshi said...

Congrats! =)