I still have COLDS

Damn this!! I hate being sick! I can't do home chores, do blogging well, and I just feel lame! I really really hate being sick! I need to take meds now so that tomorrow I will be ok.

OK whats up with me? Hmmmm... not yet finished doing gift shopping. I still don't have a gift for my Mania and Jun's Manita for our Christmas Party. I hope Honey will have time tomorrow or on Sunday for some gift shopping. I badly need to accomplish those things. It gives me headache by just thinking of it! Aaaack!!!

About my scrapping... no output yet. I bought the tin album set from the shabby shoppe and I already made 3 tin can album out of those. I am just finishing the packaging so that I can take a picture of it. The other one was already finished and I gave it to my friend already. I will show it to you later. The other two are my gifts for my nephews so I won't post it yet until I gave it to them.

So what we're your plans this Christmas? Does your gifts already wrapped? Share it to me.

Newer Post Older Post