Yen's QOTW1

I am doing this Yen’s QOTW which started last week. I was way behind because I am busy and lazy as well. heheheh! Yen invited me to participate in her QOTW and I like her questions. Thanks Mommy Yen! Here are my answers from last weeks questions.


1. A goal you would like to achieve this year? Buy a DSLR Camera.
2. A smell that reminds you of your childhood? The smell of different kinds of fruits. I always climb trees when I was young just to get my favorite fruits.
3. Favorite cereal? I hardly eat cereals these days sorry.
4. Who was the last person you yelled at? Our maids son for being so naughty!
5. What do you see outside your window? Trees.
6. What country would most like to visit? Hong Kong. I wanna go to Disney Land!
7. What do you prefer… books or movies? Movies.
8. Do you have a tattoo? how many? None. I wanted my body to be clean. :D
9. What’s the worst advice you were ever given? Go on a suicide I think? Thankfully the person I told that, didn’t do suicide. ahhahahha!
10. Have you ever been searched at the airport? Yah.

Newer Post Older Post