Family Reunion

Last December 30 was the Family reunion of my family on my father side. It was held on our house thats why I am gone for a long time. I spend preparing for it and after the event I ended cleaning our house. i’ve been busy with cleaning and preparing.

I am in charge of the decoration so I asked my cousins to be in our house early so that I can still prepare myself for the party. We decorated the place with balloons and prepared the back drop. I used my excess paper scrap papers so that it will be colorful. We ended with this…


It was OK right? The balloons didn’t cooperate with us. hahahahha!

And then my relatives started to come. I was happy to see them again for a long time. All of us are in gold outfit, some were in golden yellow. One of my cousin is in white because her gold outfit didn’t fit her because she got pregnant. Last year we don’t have a reunion because of the typhoon. This is all of US.

There are a lot of games and each family is assigned to have a number for the program. Some danced the papaya song with the Edu dance. And some sang Christmas songs. Our family sang Pasko sa Pinas by Yeng Constantino.

I got a t-shirt on the Manito-Manita exchange gifts. And my Manita is not around so I gave it to her grand son. I got my Aunt as my baby. Jun got a bag from his Manita and he got Ate Rhon as his Manita.

It was a very happy Post Christmas party. We had a lot of FUN! I can’t wait for our party this year!

Newer Post Older Post