Huey's Death Anniversary

After Huey’s death anniversary last Monday, I cope up with my sleeping time. I woke up at 5am everyday to go to church for the mass at 6AM. So I needed to at least wake up late last tuesday to catch up my sleeping time. And until now I wake up late. hahahahaha!

About Huey’s death anniversary, it came out ok. I was so glad that mom was there to help me. She cooked the foods for the little gathering last Monday. Our relatives and friends are there.

The morning of March 10 we attended the last mass for Huey at 6AM with my mother in law and Jun’s sister. After the mass it was still raining so we postponed going to the cemetery. We waited for the rain to stop and we went home to eat breakfast. It stopped at 8:30AM so we went there at 8:30. We pray for Huey’s soul and offered flowers. After praying the last pabasa at the cemetery we went to my parents house which is the venue for the gathering. I helped my mom to prepare the foods. And at 12 o’clock guests started to came. I am so happy to see my relatives there and my friends. It turned out a happy celebration for Huey. I was busy attending to the guests so I only took a few photos. :(

Jun and I are not sad anymore in remembering Huey’s death. I was glad that we finally moved on. I even remembered the time when Huey died at the hospital and told hubby about it. I was sad for a little time but managed not to be sad all the way. I am thankful that hubby was there for me all along. I know Huey is happy during the celebration.

Newer Post Older Post