Slow Computer

I was just telling my brother to get another Computer Memory Deal so that he will have a faster computer. I am so annoyed working on his PC because it is soooo slow! I can't even load Photoshop there. How am I suppose to do scrapbooking there? I really need to convince him that he get a new memory. Hmmm, for sure he will tell me that he still needs to save up for it. And ask me for money to buy that one. Hmp! if only I have a lot of money I will surely give him money to buy a higher memory. We are so poor!!! Hahahhaha!

The one I saw online about a computer memory deal is perfect for him. I need to Get a Deal on Memory if i will buy him one so that I can save up in buying. It will save me more money. hihiihih! Maybe I should ask hubby about getting my brother one. It is his birthday month so I might get it as birthday gift to him.

Computer Memory is what he definitely need right now specially he has internet cafe shop. I will include this birthday gift on my next purchases list. Now I need to save up for that now. huhuhuuhu!

Wish me luck!

Newer Post Older Post