Beautiful Poem

I found this poem from Leirs blog.

I feel her pain. She is facing a very tragic incident right now.

Leirs, I just want you to know that we are here for you and we love you so much! Be strong! You and your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

This poem is perfect for what I felt when my dear Huey was gone. =(

When tomorow starts without me
and i am not here to see …
And if the sun should rise and find your eyes filled with tears for me,

I wish so much you wouldn’t cry
the way you did today,
While thinking of the many things
we didn’t get to say.

I know how much you love me,
as much as i love you …
And each time you think of me
I know you’ll miss me, too.

But when tomorrow starts without me,
please try to understand …
That Jesus came and called my name
and took me by my hand

And said my place was ready
in heaven far above …
And that i’d have to leave behind
all those i dearly love.

So when tomorrow starts without me,
don’t think we’re far apart
for everytime you think of me,
I’m right here in your heart.

by Mellise

Newer Post Older Post