KAYA 14

This is my entry to the KAYA 14 challenge last month. TFL! You can also view it on the Kaya blog. And guess what??? I won in the digital LO category!!!! I am so happy!!!

Diane says, KAYA!

This challenge is so much fun Jenn! Thanks! I had fun creating this Buko LO of mine. I smile whenever I see this photo so I have to scrap it.


Journaling:
I feel summer when I look at these photos. Buko is one of my favorite summer food. I can eat a lot of those if possible. I love how it refreshes me and how yummy it is. This photo was taken last March 30, 2008. We visited our nanny’s house to celebrate her birthday and she served us with a lot of buko. I love going to their place. I am sure we will be back for some more this year. I can’t wait!

Materials:
Bloom & Grow Kit by Zoe Pearn at SSD
Template by Tiff Tillman
Memory Date Stamps by Miss Mint
Font: CK Love Note, CK Handprint

Techniques:
Layering, using template, drop shadow for depth of the page, image editing.

Newer Post Older Post