Tag Train #3

PLAYERS: BUZZY ME | Digitally Diane

1. What is the closest green object? A ribbon.
2. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your parents name you? Hmmm... Derek Don maybe? My siblings names are all starts with the letter D and I guess that will be my name. hhiihih!
3. Do you want to have kids? Yep! I can't wait to have one again!
4. What is the brightest color you're wearing? Yellow
5. Who is the friend you have that you would never have expected to have? My husband's Ex. She is not really a close friend but I can call her a friend also. hihihi!
6. Who do you hate the most right now? No one.
7. What kind of car do you want? I want the Picanto. Small like me. hihiih!
8. What is your favorite video game? The Sims.
9. Do you like your dad? I don't like him... I love him! Love you dad!
10. Do you have any TV shows on DVD? Yah. I have the Desperate Housewives collection.
11. Are you wearing make-up? No.
12. Do you have a tattoo? None and I am not planning to have one.
13. Have you ever broken a pinata? Maybe when I was a kid.
14. What time is it right now? 10:20am.
15. Do you know how to draw? Yeah. I love to draw.
16. Who loves orange soda? My husband loves Royal Tru Orange.
17. Who did you last IM? My friend Honey.
18. Do you work a lot of hours? Yes maybe?
19. Where were you in the last 24 hours? Mom's house.
20. Who was the last person that called you? I can't remember. My phone is not with me.
21. Is there anything you regret? Nah!
22. Do you know where your family name originated from? I have no Idea!
23. Is there an animal that creeps you out? Cockroaches and Mouse!
24. What is your favorite color ON A CAR? Black!
25. Do you use digital or film cameras? Digital. I have the Nikon D80.
26. Do you own an iPod? No but I want to get one.
27. Have you ever been on a charter bus? Yup.
28. Do you like going to water parks? I love water parks!

Newer Post Older Post