Tag Train #17

PLAYERS: Swept Away | DIGITALLY DIANE | YOUR BLOG

1. What’s the most shocking news you’ve heard lately? A 13 year old baby face boy became a father. Shocking!
2. What key button on the keyboard you wished your life has and why? Control Key. I need to control my spending habit. hihiihi!
3. What’s your fondest memory as a pre-schooler? Hmmm... I can't remember sorry.
4. Have you ever cheated on exams? Yup. I think all student does that.
5. If you could stay at one age forever, what it will be? 25. I want to be 25 all over again.
6. If there’s one person that you have to ask forgiveness from, who would it be? To my husband. I want to ask forgiveness for the things I have done to hurt him.
7. Which section or part of the mall you always head to first and why? Bookstore. hihiihi!
8. Have you ever been rushed to a hospital’s ER and why? Yup. D&C procedure.
9. Do you get along better with guys or girls? Girls of course.
10. When was the last time you met someone new in person and who was it? I met hubby's friends. They are nice. I am glad they are there for my husband in times of motorcycle trouble.

For those who want to chug along, you can catch up on these train stations:
Tag Train #1; Tag Train #2; Tag Train #3; Tag Train #4; Tag Train #5; Tag Train #6; Tag Train #7; Tag Train #8; Tag Train #9; Tag Train #10; Tag Train #11; Tag Train #12; Tag Train #13; Tag Train #14; Tag Train #15; Tag Train #16; Tag Train #17; NEXT STOP!

Newer Post Older Post