No Bridal Shower Invite

I learned today that a friend is getting married next year. I am so happy! But I was kinda sad because she didn't gave me one of those cute Bridal Shower Invitations she gave to a common friend. Oh well maybe she just forgot about me or she's just busy to drop by our house or I am not invited at all!

Oh well, I am just sad because I should have recommended her at Express-Invitations which has beautiful bridal shower invitations. I browsed their site and they got beautiful and exclusive designs. And also you can print and ship your order the SAME DAY it is approved. Pretty isn't it? And another thing you can add a photo, picture or logo to any card on their site.

So for your bridal invitation or rehearsal dinner invitations you can check out http://www.express-invitations.com/. If you are a friend I am good in games. =)

Newer Post Older Post