University Online

A friend told me today that she is moving to the US early next year. She's still attending school here in the Philippines. And she doesn't want to stop schooling because she's the only one who can save her family from financial crisis so as early as now she is looking for a school to transfer. I told her that she can try enrolling to a university online. I recommended to her Capella University which was an online university offering different courses that she will like. Capella is the leading online university for students in any age and any situation you may have. Whether you are working or just a stay at home mom.

I love this site because even if you are busy with work you can still finish a degree. This is really a great site for my dear friend. I hope she'll like it also.

This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

Newer Post Older Post