College Graduation Announcement Cards

Another friend is graduating this coming March in College. He told me that he will be graduating and his College Graduation Announcements will be given first week of February. And I was like hello? It's only the first week of November and we still have 4 months before March. I think he is so excited. hahaha!

Ok after he told me that he said to me to make him a graduation cards. And I am a good friend so I said yes. I will just look at CardsPersonalized for his college graduation announcement cards. That way I will be able to modify the design and color as long as my friend will be satisfied with the result. And a print and ship the order is offered in their site. They also have a high school graduation cards for you at http://www.cardspersonalized.com/. Visit the site and order your announcement cards there. Good Luck!

Newer Post Older Post