Other Countries

Yaiks! It's March already! Summer starts at March here in the Philippines and summer is vacation time again! Woohoo!!! I cannot wait for our family vacation this summer. My friends told me that they are going out of town this time. I think they toured the whole Philippines already and wanted to try other countries. I was suggesting to my friends that they try Mexico as they got some nice beaches there and great hotels just like Karisma Hotel. With the photos I saw online I can tell that it is the perfect place for my friends and their families. I will bookmark the site www.karismahotels.com as I will show them how great the place is. Great place, excellent service, beautiful scenery, good food, luxurious vacation. What more can you ask for? If only I have the money to go to this place. Sigh!

Newer Post Older Post