Random Question #4

1. What do you wear more, jeans or sweats? Jeans.
2. When is your birthday? 08.31
3. Do you swear a lot? NO.
4. Where did you get the shirt(s) you're wearing? From my sister.
5. Do you have any regrets? I have some. =(
6. What was your first alcoholic drink? Cali.
7. Do you want something/someone you can't have? Yah.
8. What color are your favorite shoes? Brown.
9. Who would you like to see right now? I want to see my husband. I miss him so much.
10. Are you a social or antisocial person? I am social I think.
11. Have the cops ever come by your house? Nah.
12. Ever been in love? Many times.
13. Ever had braces? No. I like to but I hate to see the dentist. ahhahah!
14. Who was the first person to really break your heart? I already forgot about it.
15. What do you wear to bed? Shorts and t-shirt. I don't have PJ's that much.
16. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? Yah. Aleta is my dear BF.
17. Who was the last person to disappoint you? My husband. =(
18. Do you trust people easily? Nope
19. Who was the first person you talked to today? My sister.
20. Who was the first person to text you today? My husband. He is in Baguio kasi.

Got this from Chi. Thanks!

Newer Post Older Post