Decide

Dad went to take a masters degree in Public Relations and I am thinking if I should do a masters degree also. I wanted to but I have no time and effort for it. I was busy with my online activities and I think I won't be able to leave what I love doing and do some other things. I am comfortable with what I have right now. But when I came across Capella Online University I had second thoughts. Maybe I should try getting a degree program there! And the fact that they are online I think I can do this right? They have a lot of courses on their site like psychology, information technology, public health and other courses. I will think about this later. I hope to make a great decision soon.

"This blog post was is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com."

Newer Post Older Post