Wednesday Weirdness

1.) What condiment goes best with french fries? Mayonnaise.
2.) What condiment do you feel best represents your personality? Ketchup. Sweet!
3.) If the love of your life was a different religion from you, would you convert for them if they asked you to? Maybe I would. This is my way of telling him I love him so much.
4.) What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? Slice Bread.
5.) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Yes. So that I can say goodbye to my love ones.
6.) If you could change your eye color to anything in the world you wanted, what would you change it to? Choco brown. And that is my contact lens' color. yeeha!
7.) Are you more often the partner in crime or the good conscience with your friends and family? Partner in crime.

Newer Post Older Post