The Mud Meme

Stolen HERE!

1. What are your current obsessions? Boys Over Flowers Koreanovela.
2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? My denim shorts.
3. What's for dinner? Igado. My favorite dish.
4. Last thing you bought? Chips.
5. What are you listening to? Sound of the TV.
6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be? My name is Diana and I love being Diana the goddess. LOL!
7. Favorite holiday spots? Nothing. i just love celebrating holidays at home.
8. Reading right now? Scrapping Mag.
9. 4 words to describe yourself. Friendly, bubbly, Creative, Sweet.
10. Guilty pleasure? Scrapping materials.
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? Hubby.
12. Planning to travel to next? Yup!
13. Best thing you ate or drank lately? Fit and Right.
14. When did you last get tipsy? Last year at my cousins house blessing.
15. Care to share some wisdom? Live life to the fullest.
16. Nicest thing anyone’s ever said to you? I miss you so much.

Newer Post Older Post