Busy week

I've been so busy this past few weeks. My brother arrived last August 31. Together with his family. I got really excited so I never had the time to blog. I played with my nephew and niece.

My birthday last august 31 was a blast! I cooked 2 kilos of spaghetti. One for my family and the other one is the food for those who are praying for Jun's lola. We went to the airport to fetch my brother with his family. I am happy to see them. The best gift I ever had.

September 1 is Jun's Lola's first death anniversary. There are a lot of foods and guest on our house. We got so busy at that time. Sister-in-law who was based in Manila was there with her family. Of course mother-in-law and other relatives of Jun we're there too.

September 2-3 is busy planning things for the baptism of my niece.

September 4 was the baptism of my niece. I am one of the Godparents. There are a lot of guests! I got dizzy on who to chit chat with! hahahaha! It was so much fun! We sang in the karaoke and chitchats with relatives and friends. I think my brother is happy to see his friends in high school and college. He miss them so much! I think it is one or two years he haven't saw them.

September 5. We went on a swimming! Woohoo! FUN! FUN! FUN!!!! We went to Ohh La La Resort. Will show you pictures as soon as brother uploaded the pictures from his camera. After the swimming. Jun and I had to leave early because my brother said they will visit our house and have a snack there. I will cook Pansit for their snack. It was their first time to visit our little mansion! heheheh!

Today Septemer 6, early morning we went to Ligñon Hill for a walk/jogging. We invited my brother and sister-in-law together with their son. We had so much fun! Lots of picture taking too!

That's it for now. Will post pictures soon. Bye!

Newer Post Older Post