I can't wait

... to go to Manila for the Scrapfest!

I missed going to a celebration like this. The last time I went to an occassion like this was last May 2007 and I just can't let this pass. Scrapfest is an important occassion for every filipino scrapbookers. Almost all of the scrapping stores are there to sell, lots of activities, discounts are offered, free use of die cutting machines and other stuffs, scrapping buddies are there to scrap and be challenged and a lot more. So if you are into scrapbooking you should go to Scrapfest 4 and learn, have fun and shop!

Also I am super nervous to the Idol finals. I kept telling myself that I will go there and have fun. So whatever comes to my mind I will scrap it. Win or lose I am happy...

Friends, see you in Manila, October 6. I can't wait!

Newer Post Older Post