Still IN!

Woohoo! I am still on the Top 18 contestants of the Scrappinmoms Idol Contest. My LO for the Round 4 is here. I chose the shoes of Huey because it has a lot of significance to me.

It is now on Round 5!!! Whew! Its been a long journey. I might not move to the next round because the theme for this round is about EPHEMERA.

Ephemera is transitory written and printed matter, not intended to be retained or preserved. The word derives from the Greek, meaning things lasting no more than a day. Some collectible ephemera are advertising trade cards , airsickness bags, baseball cards, bookmarks, cigarette cards, greeting cards, letters,, postcards, posters, stock certificates, tickets, and zines.

My goodness!!!! I am not good at this. That's why I never submitted any LO for the KAYA challenge, EPHEMERA Theme. Waaaahhh!!!! And we have to scrap without photos in it! hmmm... What will I do now! Think! Think! Think!

Newer Post Older Post

2 Responses to “Still IN!”

iris said...

LOved your last entry. Can't wait to see what you come up with next :)

Diane said...

Thank you so much Sis! i am glad nagustuhan mo mga gawa ko. coming from you... sobrang nakakataba ng puso. *blush*

Miss you!