Unique Teens Bedding

I always wanted to have my own room when I was still a teenager. My sister and I share rooms so I got no privacy at all. So I tried to move on the attic, but it is too hot there. And then when my older brother vacated his bedroom I immediately move my things in his room. I felt the privacy I was looking for a long time. It feels good to be independent at that time. I feel free at last! hehehehhe! I rearranged my room with my cute Teen Bedding. It was called my place, my area and totally mine!

Now that I am a wife already to Jun I still have the attitude of rearranging things on our bedroom. I wanted our room to be clean always. I had so many plans on our house. When I have kids already specially if they are teen agers, I wanted to have his/her room painted and arranged the way he/she wanted it to be. I don't want to take charge of it. I wanted them to have their choice of teen bedding, furnitures, chairs and their study are. My mom never blocked my way of having my own room so I wanted my kids to experience what my mom do to me. To experience being independent.

And oh I found this site about bedding for teens and it is so cool I wanted it to share with all of you. Go visit the site now and let your teens do the choosing OK?

Newer Post Older Post