Shopping Carts



Scrapbooking is now growing here in the Philippines. And Online stores are also growing here. I remember one of the first online store here in the Philippines is my dearest friend Ate Nette of Mylittleattic. And I didn't know at that time that scrapbukan was live already. Then came lastingimpression, memorylanestore, visualcreations, and many other sites in buying scrapbooking meterials. I am really happy with online stores because I am so far from Manila and online buying is the only way I can purchase my scrapping needs. I will see to it that I surf all of these sites and then list down my to be purchased items and then when I have the money already I will now go to the store I like and then add my items to my shopping cart and the proceeded to check out. I will then go to the nearest bank to pay the amount on my invoice. And the store will then send me my goodies and a day or two I will be happy again to receive my purchased items. I know it was tiring to go back and forth to the bank since I am 30 minutes away from the city, but this is the only way I can be happy. This is the only way I can scrap.

I also wonder how these online stores do the inventory, establish their site and contact the programmer if there are problems on the site. So I googled sites which can explain to me how do they do it. And I came across Ashopcommerce.com. They provide shopping carts for online businesses and they are the one who helps these merchants to sell. How great isn't it that there are people helping businesses to sell online. They will benifit from each other. I also read their About Us and FAQ's to further understand online selling. Now I know!

Newer Post Older Post