Tag time!

Thanks for the tag Alpha!

What time do you usually wake up?
8-9 am.

What’s the first thing you do?
Make Bed.

Breakfast?
Sometimes.

Do you go to work/school?
No.

Do you like it?
No.

If you stay at home, what do you do all day?
Surf the Net. hahahahha!

When’s lunch and what you eatin’?
Between 11:30 to 12nn. We had Sinigang na Baka and Fried Fish. Yum!

What time do you get home from work/school?
I go home at 7-8pm. My PC is at my parents house so I consider being here, a work. hihihiih!

What do you do?
Internet work.

Dinner: When and what?
7-8pm. I still don’t know what’s for dinner.

What do you do to unwind?
Go shopping or window shopping! hihihi!

What’s your favorite part of the day?
All Day!

Who’s your favorite person to interact with?
My family, Jun and my twitter friends.

When’s bedtime?
Between 9:30-11pm.

Who’s bedtime with?
My Husband Jun.

Newer Post Older Post