CT Layouts

Here are my CT LO’s for ScrapKitchen Designs. Love her designs a lot! So lucky to be on her team. :D

My LO using the Free kit at My Scrapbook Art during the NSD Celebration.

ScrapKitchen is one of the designers who made the kit.

My first LO using her products as a CT. I used the Sugar High Kit by ScrapKitchen Designs and Lauren Grier. I love the colors of this kit. Purple is my favorite!

My favorite LO as of the moment. I love how funky this LO turned out. The kit was amazing! I used the Chillaxin Kit here, a Triple Dip by ScrapKitchen Designs, Melissa Bennett and Eva Kipler.

I made this for the Speed Scrap Challenge at SSD. You have to scrap with a template in an hour. I made it to the deadline but didn’t win. LOL! I also used the Chillaxin Kit here. The template was based on the LO by Jacq here.

Newer Post Older Post