I need to get a life insurance quote already. Am I on the right track? Should I really get it now? I am still confused. I will ask hubby about this and if he agrees then I will make my move. Yah I am respecting the decision of my husband. He is the king on our little castle so I should consult him first. I never decide alone and it is not my thing to go and make my move without the permission and consent of my husband. We are married and two heads are better than one right? So I shoul wait for my husband first.

Newer Post Older Post