I Love Pens!

081210-sharpie_rect540

I love collecting pens. Different kinds in different colors. When I saw this photo I instantly grabbed it and said to myself that I will use this to blog my pen obsession. LOL! Right now my pens are scattered everywhere. I have on my study table, on my bag, on my scrap area and near my computer table. Yes, I see pens everywhere! It is a collection which started during my elementary days. I grab every pen I see at the local bookstore and I can remember mom telling me why I need to have a lot of pens when I can use only one. I just smiled at her and she stops asking me why. Maybe she understand as she also have a lot of pens in her bag. Like mother like daughter eh?

What are you obsessed with? Are you a collector of pens like me? I would love to know. Let’s talk.

Newer Post Older Post