San Diego Lasik Surgery

I started wearing eyeglasses when I was in Grade 5. Sometimes I found them really annoying. Like when the temperature changes quickly from cold to hot and they get all steamed up, or in the bathroom after a shower. Also eye glass fashions change regularly so if you don't keep updating your glasses you look out of fashion. Then they get scratched or broken. What eye glass wearer hasn't at one time had some tape holding their eyeglasses together until they could get them repaired? Or you wake up in the night and have to reach for your glasses in the dark so you can find your way to the bathroom, you knock them to the floor and then blindly have to look for them. Ugh! I experienced all that! That is why I purchased contact lenses after being so tired of wearing my eyeglasses. But sometimes even my lenses are annoying too, like when I go swimming I can't go underwater without squeezing my eyes tightly shut, or I drop one when taking disinfectant and don't have any in the house.

So now I am thinking, is there anything cooler than Lasik Surgery? I searched and found the San Diego Lasik Surgery website that had a lot of great straight forward information about the surgery. First of all that the surgery itself doesn't hurt, which is great to hear. Second is that you recover quite quickly and most people notice a total improvement in their vision almost immediately. Also the staff there will discuss everything with you and evaluate whether or not you are a good candidate for the Lasik surgery as there are other options if you are not. They also will not do the surgery if it is not the best option for you. I found all of that extremely reassuring. The Lasik Surgery San Diego company offers it's patients improved eyesight and their motto is “Experience True Vision". I think it would just be so great to wake up in the morning, open my eyes and see clearly without having to grab a pair of glasses or put my contacts in. So I am going to give this surgery some thought.

Newer Post Older Post