Caryl Tagged me...

I was tagged by Caryl. Thank you so much for tagging me girl!!

Here's my answer:

A - Available or single: Taken (married for 3yrs now)
B - Best friend: Aleta Joy
C - Cake or pie: Cake
D - Drink of choice: Coke Float from Mcdonalds
E - Essential item you use everyday: my Cellphone
F - Favorite color: purple and pink
G - Gummy bears or worms: Gummy worms
H - Hometown: Albay, Philippines (Near Mayon Volcano)
I - Indulgence: on foods: Spaghetti other: scrapbooking =)
J - January or February: January (Start of the Year)
K - Kids & names: Huey Dhale (just passed away last March 2007) I miss you baby!
L - Life is incomplete without? God, Jun my hubby, my family, friends… and scrapping!
M - Marriage date: November 29, 2003
N - Number of siblings: 2 brothers and 1 sis
O - Oranges or apples: apples
P - Phobias or fears: Ghosts (sobrang takutin ako)
Q - Fave quote: I don't have any fave qoutes... hihihih!
R - Reason to smile: Sweetness of hubby, scrapbooking, eating ice cream
S - Season: summer
T - Tag 5 people: Liza, Ria, Jenn, Cabbie, Joanne, Pia, Amor, Leirs, Lee, and Quielle
U - Unknown fact about me: I can twist my tongue. =)
V- Vegetable you don’t like: everything! LOL! I don't eat vegetables that much!
W - Worst habit: Inlove with my pc! LOL!
X - Xrays you've had: once
Y - Your fave food: spaghetti, junk foods, chicken, adobo, Menudo, Cheetos
Z - Zodiac sign: Virgo

Newer Post Older Post

3 Responses to “Caryl Tagged me...”

Jenn Valmonte said...

hello diane...thanks for the tag. will post my answer asap, just check my blog if you would like to know my answers. happy weekends!

Diane said...

Thanks Jenn!

Anonymous said...

hi diane! thanks for playing... nice to know a bit from you... :)