My weekend

As i've said I've been busy last weekend. Here's the story...

Saturday
Sister-in-law invited us to celebrate the 1st birthday of her nephew in Legazpi at 4pm. At 10:30am we( our maid's 5 year old daughter and I) went to the mall because I will have the scrapbook I made for the celebrant to be framed. As we wait for the framed scrapbook to finish we stroll around the mall and ate there our lunch. Our house was 30 minutes away from the venue so we just waited for the start of the party. Gosh we waited for 6 hours! LOL! It was ok because it will be very tiring if we will go back to our house and again go to Legazpi for the party.

At 4pm we went to the venue and there we're a lot of kids already there. Lots of food also! Yum! yum! LOL! The party ended at 6pm. We waited for my brother and sister-in-law because we will leave the place together. Jun was busy with his motorbike so he can't accompany us to the party but he also went there at 7pm. The mother of the celebrant really liked the scrapbook I made for her son. She said "This is so beautiful! I have scrapbook already! Yehey!". I was glad she liked it.

Sunday
We(Dad, Mom, Jun and I) went to church at 6am. We offered Huey a mass. And after that we went to the cemetery to visit Huey. I miss him so much!

We dropped by the house of my Tita which is a few walks away from the cemetery. Mom and I ate our breakfast there because Jun and dad has an appointment to attend to. My cousin and my brother planned to go swimming and we said we will go with them. It was not really planned. We we're 15 in total I think. So we hurriedly went back to our house and get our things.

The resort was sooo beautiful than the last time I went there. It was newly renovated. I really enjoyed our outing. It was long time ago when I felt like that. Although I miss honey in that outing.

I had body aches after the swimming. So when we arrived at home I just went to bed.


That was the story of my weekend which is super duper late already! LOL!

Newer Post Older Post