I cried

Yesterday I was a maid at our soon to be house because my Tita was not available to cook there. Jun asked me if I can cook for them. And I said yes. I went to the market and picked up the ingredients for my recipe for the day. My recipe was "pansit" for merienda, Sinigang na baboy and fried fish (galunggong) for lunch. It will be my first time to cook sinigang na baboy. Thank God Auntie Selma (Aunt of Jun) was there to help me out. The recipe for the day was successful! Wahoo!!! LOL!

We went home at 5:30 pm. Ate our dinner, watched tv and then we went to bed. Jun was still on the computer so I went to bed first. As I was trying to get to sleep, Huey suddenly came to my mind. I cried and cried last night. I really miss him so much. Jun comforted me. He hugged me and tells me that he was there and I must not think of Huey already because he was in heaven with Jesus. That Huey was already ok there. And he also told me to let Huey go. I just can't stop thinking of Huey. I miss him so much! Everything keeps on coming back to my mind. Huey's face and the things that we do together. I miss my son so much!

After that I already fallen asleep.

Newer Post Older Post

5 Responses to “I cried”

Lei said...

hi.. its okay to cry about it.. your his mom and you miss him. cry if you need to and mourn if you have to there is no right or wrong way.. **HUGS**

Anonymous said...

It's normal ang understandable. Mas ok na umiyak ka kesa nasa loob lang.

Diane said...

Thanks Leirs and Ann! Yah it really helps me when I cry... Mas gumagaan yung loob ko kapag naka iyak ako... Salamat sa inyo kasi naiintindihan nyo ako...

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Diane. You must miss your little boy so much. Sending you lots of *hugs*

Anonymous said...

sorry abt this Diane...i know it's tough for u to let go...it will take some time...so, just let ur emotions flow and don't stop the tears...