Been busy with soon to be house!

Ive been there in a week already supervising the workers there and cooking their foods... It's been great that I can practise my cooking because if we will already move I can cook for honey already! Yehey! I am so proud to say that! LOL! Jun's aunt said my cooking skills already improved. I wanted to improve more. I am having fun cooking... LOL!

The house is now on the painting mode. The painter is now painting the precious walls of our house. Wahoo! I am so excited! now I can see the house will be new again because of the paint. After painting we will already move. Our target date on the house blessing is on May 15. It is after the election. We also hope that my cousin who is running for Vice-Mayor here in our town will win so that the celebration will be doubled.

Honey already installed the Dream Cable there. I am really really excited to move! =)

Newer Post Older Post

One Response to “Been busy with soon to be house!”

Jenn Valmonte said...

congratulations, diane!