Scrappinmoms Challenge Entry

Here's my entry to scrappinmoms.com's sketch challenge. It's April's birthday and this challenge is for her. Happy Birthday April! Hope you like my LO guys!



I really am not happy with how I scan my LO's with this new scanner of mine! I am not yet familiar of the settings on how to scan my LO's. Ggrrrr!!! Help anyone? I have Canon Lide 25.

Newer Post Older Post

5 Responses to “Scrappinmoms Challenge Entry”

Jenn Valmonte said...

hi diane...

it really is sad that the scanner we own cannot accomodate all of the 12 inches of our layouts.

since i don't own a digital camera to take shots of my layouts, i just have to make use what is available -- and that's the scanner.

personally, what i do to scan the layouts is have it positioned vertically or horizontally, depending on the available space. for example, if there is a space on the bottom part of the layout that can be sacrificed, i just position it vertically on the scanner and have it scanned from top to bottom. if the space is at the top, i just position it upside down, still vertically, and have it scanned from bottom to top.

if the available space is at its side, i'd just position is horizontally and have it scanned from left to right, or right to left, depending on the open space side of the layout.

hope this helps.

Maggie Lamarre said...

I'm hoping Epson or HP comes out with one for 12x12.
Luv your site
Don't forget to stop in our forum for great prizes at Dragonflairestudios.com/community
Maggie

Diane said...

Hello Jen! I know naman how to scan my LOs kahit 12x12 sya. I am having trouble on the settings... kasi hindi maganda ang result ng kulay sa pagtingin ko. Yung green nagiging dark green... hay! Salamat sa tulong!

Diane said...

Hello there Maggie!

Thanks for dropping by my blog! Yah I do hope that Epson would come up with a scanner that can scan our 12x12 LO's. I love your site too. I already bookmarked it! I will stop by your forum soon... take care!

Jenn Valmonte said...

pansin ko nga minsan, while i drag the lines kung ano ang i-scan, nagiging dark, minsan naman super bright. di ko rin alam masyado ang settings, pero pag nagiging ganon, i just release the mouse and drag again. minsan naman bumabalik sa normal colors.

sana nga lang, there would be scanners and printers that can accomodate 12 x 12 papers.