I am sick!

Poor me I've been sick for 4 days already. The first two days was only cough and colds and then it came with a fever. Last night I was shaking really hard. Jun panicked and don't know what to do. But he was so sweet. He put warm face towel to my forehead so that my fever will go down. He was my doctor last night. Would you believe I reached 38.8 degree celcious last night! Gosh! Jun kept on asking me if he will bring me already to the hospital but I said no. I was too afraid to hospitals you know! And I said if my fever will go higher then he can bring me already. I woke up at 2:30am because I was sweating so much. I woke up Jun and asked him to get me a towel for my back and a new tshirt. I wanted to vomitt but nothing is coming out! And then I slept again. I woke up with the kiss of my honey telling me he was going already. He will go to Daet Camarines Norte to watch a drag race. And then I slept again. I woke up at 8 am and I feel a little ok. My fever went down but I still have a cough. I drink my meds according to what my sister-in-law who is a doctor told me. I hope tomorrow I won't be sick anymore because I wanna go to the celebration of my brother-in-lawand his wife's anniversary and hand to them my gift.


Imagine I am sick but I still managed to make an altered clock as a gift to my brother-in-law (Jun's brother) and his wife on their anniversary tomorrow? I am so proud of myself because I made it at 9:30 and I finished at 11:00am. And I am so happy with the output. Here's a picture of it. Sorry for the blurred pic, I only used my Cellphone in taking it.


I feel a little bit ok now while typing this post. I am hungry already. Will get my snack. TTFN!

Newer Post Older Post

One Response to “I am sick!”

Jenn Valmonte said...

i hope you're very much okay now, diane!