Now ok.

I am now ok. No fever anymore. But I still have a cough. This morning we went to the port because the air there was good for me. There we're a lot of people there. Jogging, walking, sight seeing and waiting for the boat to arrive. I think we were there for 1 hour. Just breathing the fresh air and sun bathing! LOL! We then went to Biggs restaurant for our breakfast. We ordered "Goto" () with egg. YUM! After eating we dropped by the fruitstand to buy ripe mango. Then we went home after that. I have pictures (borrowed my sister-in-law's camera because mine was also borrowed by Jun's sister who is in Manila) but I haven't uploaded it so will show you pictures later.

Yesterday we also went swimming. I didn't swim because I came from sickness. I just watched the two kids of our nanny which I tagged along. I kept on coughing there. LOL! Those two kids became my kids for 1 day! Gosh! It was so hard! Those two makes me headache. =)

That's all for now! Tah tah!

Newer Post Older Post

2 Responses to “Now ok.”

Anonymous said...

Hope you get much better soon Diane! :)

Jenn Valmonte said...

glad to know you're doing better now. take care always!